Winn’s home was the site of the first Gwinnett elections and court sessions in 1819. The Winn House grounds are home to the Walnut...
7 months ago
- TypeHistoric Schoolhouse, Period Prisons / Historic
· 890 acres · 5 miles of paved multi-purpose and soft surface trails for equestrian and hiking; (Fence Road Entrance) · Pavilions · Playground...
8 months ago
- TypeHorse Tracks / Equestrian, Lakes / Reservoirs, Nature / Trails / Bike, Playgrounds
· 12 acres · Restored historic gristmill · Playground · 0.5-mile paved multi-purpose trail · Restrooms 1401 Alcovy Road Lawrenceville, GA 30045 Web Links:...
9 months ago
- TypeBarns & Silos, Historic Parks, Mills & Gins, Springs / Waterfalls
· 44 acres · Skate complex · Seven baseball/softball fields · Football field overlay · Restrooms · Six lighted tennis courts · Playgrounds ·...
11 months ago
- TypeBaseball / Softball Fields, Nature / Trails / Bike, Tennis Courts
* 1.3-mile paved, multi-purpose trail * 1.4-mile soft surface trail * Scenic views * Greenway 2020 Cleanwater Drive Buford, GA 30519 Web Links: http://www.gwinnettparks.com
12 months ago
- TypeNature / Trails / Bike, Streams / Creeks / Brooks
· 134 acres · McDaniel Farm is restored to depict a typical 1930’s farm in Gwinnett County · Furnished farmhouse · Barn · Blacksmith...
1 year ago
- TypeCovered, Farmhouses / Rural, Historic Parks, Rural / Country Roads
Unique architectural features include original turret (balcony) and clock tower, chandelier lighting, 24-foot ceilings, wood-carved moldings, wainscoting, Palladian windows, faux fireplaces, and an outdoor...
1 year ago
- TypeCourthouses / Courtrooms